We’re only a few days away from Small Business Saturday — and here at Backheeled, we have a great deal to help you celebrate. From now until Saturday, November 25th, you can get an extra 10% off an annual Backheeled subscription.
For what amounts to less than 20 cents per article, you can join the wonderful folks who support our work.
We bring thoughtful, creative coverage to the American soccer landscape, with an eye towards the U.S. men’s and women’s national teams, domestic leagues, and more. By the end of 2023, we’ll have written more than 240 stories. Here are just a handful of the things we’re most proud of so far this year:
- We broke the news that Emma Hayes was going to be the new USWNT coach, and then we looked into how she’ll change the U.S.
- We donated all of our June revenue to help purchase equipment and lower playing fees for TopSoccer
- We introduced you to America’s next big soccer family
- We told stories about up-and-coming stars and what makes them tick
- We produced weekly columns on the USL, NWSL, and MLS — and we took care to spotlight the more…chaotic side of the game in our After Dark series
While we release some content for free, our work is only possible because of our paying subscribers.
Here at Backheeled, our goal is to continue expanding our American soccer coverage. Now is the perfect time to get involved. Get an extra 10% off your Backheeled subscription today!